Monday, May 9, 2011

Our Zoo Field Trip is Here!

We've eagerly anticipated our overnight field trip to Zoo Atlanta and it has finally arrived!

Not only is this a special time for our students, but it is a special time for me as well. I've watched as the children have learned so much and matured in areas that were, at one time or another, very challenging. I've often joked that I am probably more excited about this trip than the students, especially as I watch them use all the tools they've learned about responsibility and obedience, caring for each other and trust that we've discussed all year.

It's truly a turning point in our journey together and what an amazing journey it's been! It also marks the close of our year together. I am deeply honored that we will have this opportunity to spend time with one another. I pray it will truly be hidden down in our hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment